Subscribe

4/03/2012

Quick Fix

(Zara jeans and scarf, Mango jacket,H&M tee, courts from Japan)

Quick fix seems to be today's motto since I started the day 
by opening my eyes at the very time when I was supposed to
leave my house. Breakfast or make-up? 
Make-up, said my face while looking at itself in the bathroom
mirror. Quick fix again when I snapped 
these yes I know once more overexposed photos.
Outfit-speaking, I almost ended up all black until I grabbed 
those red coated jeans previously seen here and here.
Conclusion of the day: never under-estimate the power 
of a pair of skinny jeans.



3 comments:

  1. Great outfit!!
    Sending loads of love and following via Bloglovin :)

    Kisses,
    L.
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the same jeans! But I won't be as cute as you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message. Yes, I'll go and visit your blog :)