Subscribe

10/15/2012

Shoe love

 
Obviously those shoes by Kenzo are not mine.
I actually considered threatening him with divorce when
I noticed this undecided look on his face.
Thank God, he came back to his senses.
The lady in the department store felt the need to reassure us:
"there are also black shoelaces in the box."
Thanks, but we actually want the orange ones. 
Look, even the soles look hot. 
To tell you the truth, the box looked hot too.
For the first time in my life, I almost wished I was a man.

4 comments:

  1. I saw these shoes in the shop today; they really are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shoes!! Fresh take on cap toe with the croc print!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encantan!

    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of shoes :)
    There are quite a few interesting models

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message. Yes, I'll go and visit your blog :)